Account Segregation extension gives you the ability to separate user registrations, as well as account dashboard, between marketplace buyers and sellers.
Available options are:
- Select default user type on the registration form: buyer or seller
- Whether user type is mandatory on registration
- You can auto-approve sellers on registration, or complete the review manually
- You can choose to hide menu entries for buyers (segments of the user dashboard pertaining to sellers)
- Choose whether to pass buyer/seller account information to subscription functionality
- Choose whether to include buyers in search results
- Redirection options:
- Choose where to direct sellers or buyers after registration
- Logged-in home page for sellers (including ones pending review) or buyers
You can also require new sellers to upload CV, or link to their LinkedIn profile during the registration process.